- How long before I get my order?
Most order ship 24-48 hrs under normal business volume and item availability. Expect your spice orders in 3-7 days.
- How can I check the status of my order?
If your order does not arrive after 7 days, send us an email: email@example.com
- What kind of shipping method do you use?
Majority of our orders shipped United Postal Service flat rate priority mail.
- Can you send my order by express mail?
Yes, after placing your order send us an email requesting express mail. We will notify you the additional shipping charges and make the adjustment to your payment. However, in most cases shipping order over two pounds of spices express mail can be costly.
- When do you ship Injera bread and will it stay fresh when I get it?
We prepare and ship Injera on Tuesdays. We pack the Injera in zip lock bags and will arrive most destinations in 2-3 days. It should stay good up to 7 days at room temperature.
- When is the dead line for placing Injera order for this week shipment?
Tuesday 10:00 AM. All Injera orders received after will be shipped the following week Monday or Tuesday.
- Is there money back guarantee for my orders?
We offer money back guarantee on the quality of our spices.
However, since Injera is perishable item, we do not offer money back guarantee.
- How long does Injera bread stay good and where is the best place to keep?
Generally, Injera is good 5-7 days and it is best kept in refrigerator.
- Can I keep Injera in the freezer?
Yes, you can keep Injera in the freezer. To unthaw leave it in room temperature or you can use oven at low heat. After unthaw, you can microwave at lower setting for a few seconds to get the softness.
- How can I tell when Injera has spoiled?
Just like any other bread, if you see white or gray mold discard.
- Are your spices authentic?
Yes, our spices are directly imported from Ethiopia. We do not blend our spices here.
- Having problem placing my order through the website?
If you are experiencing technical issues placing your order, please try it again in a few minutes. It could be a temporary server issue. If it persists, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502-243-5472
- What kind of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards.
- How long have you been in business?
We have started our online business in 2005.
- Is your web site secure for credit card payment?
Yes, when placing your order by credit card, the payment page activates SSL (secure sockets Layers) which transmits data
securely over the internet.
- Who process your payments and do you store credit card information?
We use a reputable company “First Date” for payment processing.
No, we do not store any payment information on our site, we just transmit for processing.
- Can I get refund for my order?
We strive to provide the best quality products and services. If you are not satisfied with our spices, please return the items and we will issue a refund in full excluding cost of shipping.
However, we do not offer a refund on perishable item (Injera). Once we ship the Injera, we have no control on the time of delivery or the conditions (temperature) the Injera might get exposed.
No refund for delayed orders, undeliverable or incorrectly addressed orders.
If incorrectly addressed order returned back to us, we will re-ship the order with additional shipping charges.
No refund on damaged products during shipping, however we will send a replacement with additional shipping charges.
For more questions E-mail us at: email@example.com